Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Danger of Paradise: For Teens By a Teen

Hey everyone! Just to tell you a little about myself, my name is Natalie Lifson, I’m nearly 16 years old, and I love to write. I’ve been published in a few literary magazines, I’ve had a couple shows produced, and this past year I won 9 Scholastic Keys (though I’m working hard for a National award this year)! 

I play tennis, softball, I fence, I waterski (mostly slalom, but wake-boarding/skating etc. too), and I horseback ride. I love to sing, play guitar, and write songs. I might even post an mp3 of one of my songs here and there. I really like being involved in the writing community, and if you have any questions for me about writing, whether it be about fiction or poetry, a script or a song, or even an essay (or anything else, for that matter), don’t hesitate to ask me and I’ll be happy to help. If you want me to check out some of your own writing and leave feedback, I make no promises because I don’t have very much spare time, but I’ll try my best. If you have an idea or a prompt for a story, a poem, or a piece on current events, feel free to let me know and I’ll definitely take your ideas into account. 

Here, I’ll be posting a new piece every day. I’ll regularly post poetry, fiction, my opinion on current events, my life experiences, topics I’m particularly passionate about, and everything in between.

I look forward to getting to know you all and hope you enjoy my writing. 

~Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment